Happy Friday everyone!
We hope everyone had a great week! During these almost 2 weeks of our public beta launch, we've been working on implementing fixes, improvements, and some suggestions reported to us. This announcement covers them (or at least most of them because we can't keep track of everything xD)! One major highlight change is that we now have realm tours!
So now you can tour both Skyblock and Skirmish to learn more about how to play, get to certain places, and be successful! The full changelog is below!:
- Tours are now live on the network, which can now help knowing how to play the network easier.
- When joining the queue, you are now teleported to the spawn of the queue lobby.
- Leveling is now easier for your first 15 levels.
- (BETA) Random goody drops now have a chance to spawn on your island, open or break for rewards! Please use this with caution.
- NPCs that you frequently speak to can have their dialogue skipped.
- There is now a double souls event where no matter of rank, you can access the Soul Shrine and get double the souls for 24 hours on two days of the month from there (the 8th and the 28th at midnight England time)!
- There's now a playable tutorial to see how things such as crafting, items, and mobs work! You can access this tutorial by speaking to Gavin at /spawn!
- Added Item display via command and chat with /displayitem or [item] in the chat.
- Many new crafting recipes and construction options were added.
- Fixed an issue with saving wisp when the server reboots.
- Temporarily Disabled Interdimensional Travel Menu while some issues are addressed.
- Swords, Bows, and Armor are now unbreakable and the repair system has been removed. If you've gotten these items before (eg. swords from kits, slaughter rush, or cavern of remembrance), try reclaiming them from where you got them from (eg. if you got them from a kit, open /kits and reclaim the kit).
- The tutorial is now completely optional (even though it technically was already xD). It's still strongly recommended though to understand the structure of the realm!
- Most of the bosses (except for Blind Zombie and Webber) have received a health cut to help make fighting them easier.
- Fixed the crate armor sets not being given. Thanks, @Madisonn_ for reporting this! You can now claim these sets in /kits under the Crate Kits category when you win them in crates!
- Warzone mobs should no longer target you if you are in your base or a PVP safe zone.
Also, we now have an animated trailer showcasing the Skyblock part of the network! One for Skirmish will be available in the future! You can view this trailer by clicking here! Credit goes to ReallyCryptic!
Have a great Easter if you celebrate it and feel free to report any more bugs or suggestions you have! :)
Last edited: 11 months ago